We’re now looking to hire an experienced Head of Talent to join our client and help them to scale. You’ll be leading all hiring at the company and will report directly to the Co-Founder/CTO.
They are a fully distributed startup in all of North & South America. Their mission is to build financial management technologies that enable the world’s most important companies to grow more quickly in a sustainable way that’s good for people, the planet, and business.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years of experience managing hiring processes at high growth start-ups
- A proven track record and playbook ready to implement and adapt with our business. This includes tools, processes, market exposure, & comp plans.
- Have owned all budgeting for a Talent department with an ability to forecast and plan for future needs necessary to hit key company objectives.
- Has worked directly with leadership across all facets of the business and understands how to prioritize, communicate and adjust with change.
- You will be in charge of scaling the company and putting in place all the processes and best practices to support their hiring plan. They’re looking to grow 2-3x in the next 18 months.
- You will build strong candidate pipelines and keep our recruitment costs down by refining our referral process and directly sourcing candidates.
- You will help benchmark roles against the market to ensure they remain competitive.
- You will implement company wide best practices in regards to talent acquisition, referrals, comp and reporting.
- You will help ensure the company has a digital presence in the Tech recruitment marketplace.
- Along with the Founders you will be architecting and leading a hiring strategy to foster a high-performance culture with a focus on their company values.
- You will manage a global recruitment strategy and, when the time comes, will also manage a team of recruiters.
- You will handle end-to-end recruiting processes. You will source candidates, take intro calls, manage candidates through the pipeline and ultimately help close candidates.
- You have set up and led a talent org within a fast growing business and have experience working cross-departmentally with a diverse employee-base.
- You have a strong background in recruitment and have hired for the full spectrum of roles within a business. Bonus points if you come from a tech hiring background.
- You have tactically engineered growth within a team as it relates to interviewing, candidate assessment, and overall hiring best practices.
- You have built and evolved an onboarding process that ensures new hire success by understanding departmental needs and objectives.