Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Head of User Engagement to join their regional team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
You will be responsible for building and performing customer tiers/clusters strategy and data base management to drive/leverage business growth and defining the end-to-end customer engagement strategy among others.
Qualifications / Requirements
Desired professional experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in marketing, customer engagement, relationship marketing, loyalty, churn or related field. Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience in customer management, customer base segmentation, retention and tier management.
- Proved experience as and successfully leading a marketing/brand strategy for a company with many add-ons. Marketing leadership experience at a high growth startup, ideally in eCommerce, Fintech or internet marketplaces.
- Proven experience and expertise in acquisition, growth and digital performance.
- Adept at working in a data driven, fast moving environments with a bias for action.
- Proven success in developing and scaling a consumer brand.
- High energy and action-oriented
- A history of leading teams to successful outcomes.
- An aggressive self-starter but still a humble team player with a collaborative style.
- Skilled at developing and managing direct reports with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and report directly to the C-Level, Executive teams & Regional ecosystems.
- Strong analytical and data driven decision-making skills, highly data-driven and metrics focused leader with a history of implementing best in class marketing processes and systems to enable effective high growth.
- Proficient in setting sales targets and forecasts.
- A passion for building memorable brands and driving aggressive growth strategies.
- Attention to detail and data driven with strong intuition for the customer’s perspective.
- Proven ability to recruit, retain, and motivate high performing and distributed marketing teams.
- Build, manage and perform customer tiers/clusters strategy and data base management to drive/leverage business growth.
- Define the end-to-end customer engagement strategy to enhance the customer lifetime value CLTV and design and implement a customer ranking model.
- Design and execute the One-to-One communication strategy end-to-end (platform, workflows, KPI´s, reporting, etc.) to drive business performance.
- Coordinate with marketing team, product leads, design teams and internal/external agencies to ensure creative assets are developed.
- Create a segmented customer retention strategy to reduce churn and protect revenue by country, business unit, channels and specifics products.
- Build the loyalty framework to focus and prioritize the high-value customer across the MFS and telco journeys as a key value creation driver
- Design automated workflows to perform for products and journeys defined by the business (i.e. up sales, onboarding, collections, etc.
- Define and report on key objectives and KPIs for your areas of focus.
- Drive cross-functional alignment with internal stakeholders across marketing, sales, G2M, Country Heads, customer CI/CX, and Revenue Management.
- Design, implement and perform customer base management strategies to enhance value (add-ons, upsell, cross-sell).
- Design, implement & develop nurture programs and campaign strategies, working closely with the product sales and content teams.
Education / Training
- Business Administration, Economics or Engineering
- Masters Degree, CPA, CFA, or MBA
- Advanced Excel, Tableau
Customer Clusters Strategy