Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Head of Revenue Management to join their regional team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
You will be responsible for building and performing customer tiers/clusters strategy and database management to drive/leverage business growth and defining the end-to-end customer engagement strategy among others.
Regional position, flexible location.
Qualifications / Requirements
· Skilled at developing and managing direct reports with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across various departments
· Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and report directly to the C-Level, Executive teams & Regional ecosystems
· Strong analytical and data driven decision-making skills, highly data-driven and metrics focused leader with a history of implementing best in class marketing processes and systems to enable effective high growth
· Proficient in setting sales targets and forecasts
· A passion for building memorable brands and driving aggressive growth strategies
· Attention to detail and data driven with strong intuition for the customer’s perspective
· Proven ability to recruit, retain, and motivate high performing and distributed marketing teams
Desired professional experience
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in revenue management, demand elasticity, business performance, regional management, forecasting or related field. Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis, including demand planning, market analysis, competitor and competitiveness. business optimization.
· Proved experience as head of revenue management marketing and successfully leading a marketing/brand strategy for a company with many add-ons. Marketing leadership experience at a high growth startup, ideally in eCommerce, Fintech or internet marketplaces
· Proven experience and expertise creating, developing and optimize business growth and performance
· Adept at working in a data driven, fast moving environments with a bias for action
· Proven success in developing markets and product from the revenue, yield and profit perspective
· High energy and action-oriented
· A history of leading teams to successful outcomes
· An aggressive self-starter but still a humble team player with a collaborative style
• Develop and measure key metrics around the business, products & countries
• Oversee all business development, growth and provide strategic direction to ensure sales effectiveness and volume acceleration.
• Develop business cases and deep analysis/modelling to manage demand elasticity, assign resources & find out new initiatives to reach a better performance for business lines, segments & markets
• Estimate in the best possible way customers/users demand behavior to optimize product usage and set offer availability opportunities to maximize revenue
• Support and implement the key investment portfolio
• Day-to-day interaction with sales team to review products and strategies per market/channel
• Lead, implement, optimize and evaluate seasonal strategies
• Lead forecast reviews for Revenue Management ecosystem
• Monitor marketing, business and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed the different segments.
• Design and implement a channel & distribution strategy and performance analysis to maximize business results.
• Identify opportunities in tactical results and promotional activities assignment
• Review dynamic products optimization to support local (countries) activities.
• Flag outliers, demand changes, new products and mix of initiatives per channels
• Optimize business performance to ensure segments growth.
• Lead the market segmentation strategies and demand forecasting
• Control & budgeting for commercial budget and expenses
Education / Training
Desired Education profile (not most critical angle)
• Business Administration, Economics or Engineering
• Masters Degree, CPA, CFA, or MBA