Our client is looking for a High Risk Officer responsible for monitoring account activity for high risk customers and report any issues or concerns to management. Makes analysis and performs account reviews to determine if there are any patterns of unusual activity, which results in either the filing of a suspicious activity report or a waiving of the case.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to build relationships using teamwork, problem identification and problem solution skills.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
- BSA and Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and/or other professional BSA/AML related certifications preferred.
- Experience with BSA monitoring software required.