Our client is a Growing Multinational Company CPG (Food & Beverage) and also retail industry with a variety of products made in USA.They have an amazing and positive work environment and an ever growing staff of around 10.000 employees. They are looking for an HR & Training Associate Manager .
This role will be responsible for supporting the execution of key Human Resources and Training initiatives to build people capability throughout the Caribbean and Latin America franchise organizations.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Strategic thinking and ability to design new programs
- Very strong planning, organization and time management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to communicate effectively; work with a wide range of individuals at all levels, including within franchise organizations
- High work ethic, self-starter
- Fluency in English and Spanish (including writing)
- Previous business and cultural experience in Latin America preferable
- Drive HR & Training systems and processes within franchise organization (i.e. leadership development programs, engagement survey, eLearning strategy)
- Support field implementation of HR/Training Technology. Lead implementation and drive usage of training systems in assigned markets
- Partner with Operations to drive people initiatives and build capability for restaurant and above-restaurant leaders
- Support franchise markets to drive performance on HR measures (i.e. turnover, stability, retention, training certification). Recommend corrective action
- Support franchise organizations to drive culture and employee engagement
- Lead creation and delivery of training material for regional rollouts of New Product Development
- Partner with LATAM and Caribbean team to drive key brand strategic initiatives. (i.e. delivery, brand positioning, Harvest)
Education / Training
- BS/BA degree required. Masters Degree in Training or Human Resources a plus
- 8 years experience in HR (preferred industries: retail, hospitality or restaurant).
- Experience in training role a plus