Our client, a leading global dairy supplier facilitating the distribution of dairy products, is currently looking for a HR Generalist responsible for providing HR including payroll support to our Miami office location.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who can guide and advance the human resources function. This individual will also provide day-to-day support on HR-related processes and procedures such as new hire on boarding, performance reviews, benefits enrollment, and staffing changes. The position requires a great deal of initiative and follow-through, while adhering to deadlines with minimal supervision.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5-7 years experience in HR
- Bachelors degree in HR or related field
- Solid working knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Service-minded and team player with strong integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
- Flexibility and ability to drive change.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office & Paychex
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spanish & English)
This position is approximately 20-25 hours per week onsite.
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment and selection processes
- Process all new hire and termination paperwork
- Assist in development and implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local corporate employment requirements, i.e. I-9, W-4, FAA, EEOC, OSHA and employee files.
- Process bi-weekly Payroll via Paychex in a timely and accurate manner
- Track and manage PTO program and compliance
- Update and maintain performance review process
- Provide advice, consultation, and coaching to managers to effectively resolve employee relations, performance, and/or discipline issues.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions.
- Plan and administer employee benefits program.
- Conduct Exit interviews