Our Client is a leader and trusted optical Retailer in the United States. Fortunately right now they are looking for an experienced HR IS (LMS Admin & e-learning developer), this role will work with the training team to design, develop, and deliver the best e-learning solutions including educational videos, self-guided learning, and other online educational content to support the learning of our client’s software products.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience in creating training programs.
- Project management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, balances multiple responsibilities and training programs at once, build project plans, and execute project tasks on schedule.
- Strong analytical/technical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft office suite.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Researches, plans and coordinates training programs and e-learning solutions for all Company level staff.
- Writes initial draft material for new e-training programs; reviews, evaluates and modifies existing and proposed programs; recommends appropriate changes.
- Designs, develops and authors e-learning content using Articulate Storyline.
- Designs course layouts and pages with focus on usability and ease of use.
- Creates and/or modifies visual design graphics used for course layouts. Creates design plans, storyboards, narrative scripts, graphics, tests and scenarios.
- Administers training programs by creating e-training programs on the Company’s Success Factors ilearn LMS for each role.
- Owns and maintains of Success Factors ilearn LMS Training modules.
- Promotes technical Success Factors ilearn LMS processes into business procedures for clarity.
- Evaluates training program qualification tests and determines eligibility of prospective attendees.
- Conducts system tests, courses and content to ensure reliability/availability. Track and submit system bugs/application issues to ensure prompt resolution; develop requirements, use cases and test scripts related to e-Learning and training offerings and support any internal validation and documentation effort.
- Conduct needs analysis to determine training needs and appropriate training methods based on the subject matter and target audience.
- Contacts attendees and department leaders about training program.
- Communicates status of e-learning projects/applications and give accurate data forecasts for projects and work items.
- Maintain systems database integrity by implementing and enforcing standard procedures and practices to ensure consistent and well-integrated database infrastructure.
- Run monthly reports on performance, user activity, user attendance, user certification, and produce reports for management and/or other clients.
- Acts as the primary support for troubleshooting learner and system issues.
- Act as the gatekeeper of all content uploaded into Success Factors Ilearn LMS.
- Trains new/existing team members and trainers on utilizing the Success Factors Ilearn LMS as an administrator.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of SAP Success Factors ilearn experience.
- 2+ years of Articulate Storyline.
This role will also be the administrator of training software (SAP Success Factors ilearn) and head of technology for HR implementations and projects. This role requires a passion for continuous learning and for creating best-in-class learning solutions.