Our client is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing foundation services company and they currently provide foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair and encapsulation, and concrete lifting services across a number of local and regional brands.
They are currently seeking an HRIS Manager to join their team!
You will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the HRIS platform Workday and ensuring the accuracy of the data flowing in and out of the system. The HRIS Manager will also oversee a variety of complex technical functions related to user security, configurations, process workflows, functionality deployment, reporting automation, and system integrations.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum seven years experience in HR systems including Experience required in Workday “Human Capital Management” (HCM) reporting and configuration.
- Advanced Workday training in HCM, reporting, business process and security highly desired.
- Workday certification preferred (i.e., Core HCM, Reporting, Payroll, etc.).
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Strong detailed and conceptual thinking skills to analyze complex problems and propose solutions despite technical and operational constraints.
- Serves as the subject matter expert and super user for HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, and Recruiting platform and applies knowledge to maintain effective system utilization and accuracy
- Provide overall project management for all HRIS projects, implementations, designs and deployments
- Develop materials to effectively train end-users on how to use HR systems
- Document and streamline existing processes and workflows
- Manage the reporting of Human Resources information and establish procedures for processing and maintaining employee data.
- Partners with configuration resources at Workday and third-party consulting firms by initiating cases, testing changes in sandbox, reviewing business process changes, and approving for production, etc.
- Partners with Company leaders to develop Workday enabled solutions by providing functional and technical requirements, implementing solutions and coordinate or lead projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Identifies and creates Workday user job aids as needed for employees.