Our client is a Purchasing and Logistic company right now they are looking for a Learning and Development Manager to Develop, implement and measure learning and talent development strategies, plans and programs to support organizational needs in the areas of leader and employee development, talent management, and employee engagement. Works in partnership with business leaders in support of the company objectives. Ensures that work is aligned with the company’s mission, vision, purpose, and values.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Knows and understands techniques on needs assessment, learning and development solutions, career development, leadership development and knowledge sharing.
- Skilled at Training Design and implementation (e.g. ADDIE model), competency models as well as solutions and approaches on change management, coaching styles, learning evaluation, mentoring, organizational intervention design and implementation approaches, learning theories, skill, and competency development.
- Skilled at developing and measuring the impact of learning.
- Skilled at developing, communicating strategies, processes, procedures, verbally and in writing.
- Must be bilingual English & Spanish.
- Develops and implements learning and development strategies, such as leader and employee development, to address current and future employee’s competencies, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Designs and facilitates learning and development programs aligned with organizational needs and with employees’ competencies, knowledge, and skills, effectively closing the gap between them.
- Monitors employee development and learning programs assess needs and results, develop new programs and modifies existing programs.
- Consults and provides resources and processes to facilitate experiential learning and development.
- Consults and guides the identification and development of critical competencies.
- Develops and implements strategies and programs that advance organizational learning and development, knowledge management, retention or organizational knowledge and the exchange of information about practices and innovations.
Education / Training
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent working experience.
- HR Certification SHRM-CP
- 5 – 7 years of progressive Learning and Development, designing and facilitating learning and experiential experience.
- 2 – 3 years managing staff.
- Business Acumen – able to understand organization’s strategy and business context and translate it into a robust plan that attracts and retains high-performing individuals.
- Critical Evaluation – The ability to interpret staffing plans, market data and other external context and trends to make sound business decisions and recommendations at the initial phases of the employee lifecycle.
- Build Credibility and Trust – adheres to company’s values and high ethical standards of behavior by demonstrating respect, honesty, consistency, and fairness when interacting with colleagues, customers, business partners and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Others – works effectively with others both within and across the company’s businesses to deliver optimal results while maintaining productive working relationships.
- Delivers Results – Tenaciously works to meet or exceed expectations by keeping self and/or others focused on achieving critical goals.