Our client is a large international hospitality company with a great environment and management team. The HR manager will develop and implement all new HR policies and procedures for that department.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Human Resources Management
- Benefits Administration
- Performance Management
- Communication Processes
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Supports Diversity
- Classifying Employees
- Employment Law
- Maintain the work structure by developing and updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Improve recruitment process by establishing a testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Create a Compensation plan, conducting periodic compensation surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing payroll budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay reviews; recommending, planning, and implementing compensation structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee performance through management training on how to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits. Studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.