One of our best clients a banking institution, is currently looking for a Human Resources Coordinator.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Exposed to a high traffic office environment, in a HR environment.
- Must possess good analytical, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have proactive behavior managing client inquiries and daily issues.
- Must be a self-starter, have initiative, and the ability to multi-task.
- Computer knowledge in MS Office Software (e.g. Excel, Word, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience with applicant tracking system and HR software is highly preferred.
- Perform Human Resources support duties.
- Assist the Human Resources Department with the day to day department’s operations.
- Greeting and directing all visitors including vendors, job candidates, and customers while ensuring adherence to established sign-in and security protocols.
- Managing the front desk.
Education / Training
- High School Diploma.
- 3+ years of administrative experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish