As an Inside Sales Executive you must be capable of Identifying, advancing and closing Sales opportunities:
- Identifying and qualifying sales leads including need/interests, authority, budget procedures, timelines and other sales criteria by a mix of hunting and marketing response management.
- Advance the sales opportunity along with Account managers on the field, and/or channel partners, till closure through assertively leading and supporting the whole process.
- Effectively driving the sales cycle till closure, including booking appointments for PoC’s (prove of concept or software evaluation), writing pricing proposals and sales negotiation till closure
- Working as a team
- Attending and participating in various team meetings per week. (Weekly reporting meetings, deal review meetings, General company meetings, coaching-training meetings)
- You will be required to act as a true engine of drive, bringing your analysis, results, comments, proposals and personal views for the overall continuous improvement of the team results.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proven solid knowledge of General IT software market
- A true hunter sales mentality, a closer.
- Well educated, college degree or similar
- Proven track record of successful inside Sales in the software IT market
- Ambitious and a self learner, we want proofs of initiatives on self taught sales training
- A team player, ready to share and contribute with the rest of the team
- A great listener, somebody that listens before talking, somebody that can create empathy and build report through good listening.
- Commercially talented, great and natural communicator, with fantastic English skills, and capable to articulate value propositions with convincement and punch.
- Outstanding personality, enthusiastic and passionate. Somebody that truly brings positive energy to a team.
- Intelligent and inquisitive, wants to know more about business, sales techniques, NLP, and wants to improve his/her influence skills and has professional and personal growth as one of his/her priorities.
- Has a champion mind-set and wants to be part of an organisation where words such as mediocre, average or common, don’t exist and others like excellence, fundamentals, value, integrity, collaboration and truly extraordinary reign the day to day behavior of the office.