Our client is looking for a Property & Casualty Insurance Agent, to join their team!
If you have expertise and willingness to network, prospect and build lasting client relationships and referral sources, this is the job for you!
As Property & Casualty Insurance Agent, you will be an account manager developing referral sources & selling policies. Also you will evaluate each client’s personal insurance needs and suggest additions or changes to their policies.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2-20 License is a MUST. 4-40 licenses (Optional)
- Exprience with personal and commercial lines ,many of the policies are related to property and casualty insurance
- Business insurance, recreational insurance, Umbrella insurance.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Ask each client for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.