Location: Mason, Michigan. (Hybrid)
Are you an International Business Process Manager? We are looking for you!
- Hybrid position
- Laptop is provided
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Responsible for the direction and supervision of Int’l Business Process Administrators (BPAs) for the Int’l Administrative Sales Department system enhancements and break/fix items
- Work with business leads in conjunction with Business Process Administrators, to identify system enhancements and break/fix items to improve system processing, ultimately resulting in improved business practices and efficiencies. Activities will include planning and organizing meetings to advance project plans.
- Ensure system changes required for Int’l Administrative Sales are submitted to IT for resolution via A3 Lean Management form or Service Desk Ticket. Manage system enhancements and break fix tickets for the Int’l Administrative Sales Department.
- Develop and document efficient and thorough processes/procedures to support assigned activities.
- Work closely with the IT OTC ERP team to communicate system needs and enhancements.
- Manage the execution of testing related to fixes and enhancements; ensure Int’l business resources perform testing of development objects within deadlines; and provide approval or feedback to modify system development.
- Identify appropriate Int’l Administrative Sales resources to outline design of system change requests.
- Monitor progress of system enhancement build in IT for Int’l Administrative Sales.
- Ensure training materials are developed as needed and communicated with appropriate Int’l Business Process Administrator and manager of business area.
- Support and promote business process decisions that will result in profits for the long-term.
- Seek out opportunities to partner and transfer knowledge with others in and outside of the department.
- Manage special projects to completion and implementation, and assist others in special project work, as needed.
- Develop work plans and identify tasks, timeline schedules, milestones, resources, etc. to meet desired end date for assigned projects.
- Identify, document, and communicate any gaps in standard operating procedures and processes, and make recommendations, design, and implement methods/solutions to support continuous improvement.
- Prepare and deliver status reports to related project teams.
- Plan and send clear, complete, and concise communications to broad audiences explaining business process action plans.
- Promote a customer service focus resulting in exceedingly high service levels.
- Promote a team approach, and actively participate in collaboration and the development of shared and effective processes.
- May coordinate corporate Sales Department translation efforts.
- Supervise and direct the work of Int’l BPA
- Maintain attendance records
- Responsible for employee development, discipline, performance appraisals, administration of policies and assignment of breaks, lunches, and other relief periods.
- Actively participate in the interview and selection process for direct reports.
- Provide recommendations on hiring and termination of employees in a timely and effective manner.
Education / Training
- Requires one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university, OR
- Associate degree and two (2) years of project development experience, OR
- High school diploma or equivalent and five (5) years of project development experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Spanish and English in order to communicate intricate job-related processes and difficult issues to individuals, groups or work teams, as well as to persuade and influence Ability to recognize relevant issues, and their relative importance, when making decisions and/or recommendations
- Ability to question conventional approaches, explore alternatives, respond to challenges, and recommend innovative solutions
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities
- Ability to think strategically and see how all parts of the process interact with the big picture
- Ability to streamline processes, integrate, and associate pieces of information gathered from multiple sources and apply to projects
- Ability to establish project plans, regularly monitor and track progress on work projects, and communicate with project partners
- Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Experience working on projects involving the analysis of data and making recommendations based on findings
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to create basic reports, documents, presentations and spreadsheets in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Proven ability to tactfully solve problems and provide feedback to others
- Ability to be assertive when necessary and appropriate
- Demonstrated project management experience, preferred
- Experience developing written communications for broad audiences, preferred
- Experience analysing and improving business processes, preferred
- [LH1] Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business or related field of study, preferred OR an Associate degree with an emphasis in Business or related field of study and two (2) years of project development experience, preferred
- One (1) year of experience working with an ERP system, preferred
- SAP experience, preferred
- Fluency in French, both verbal and written, preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS, WORK ENVIRONMENT AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Up to 10% domestic [LH2] and International travel
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain and maintain a passport