Pushing the boundaries of current mobile platforms, you will perform technological feats under constrained environments and will be presented with exciting challenges in native or mobile application development.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Write mobile applications.
- Create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Develop web applications using Java, Objective-C, or C++.
Our Software Engineers in Mobile Applications work on many projects that carry varying responsibilities. You will build products for (Corporate, Entertainment and Games) for either Android or iOS.
If you are an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android SDK. You might design and develop open-source Android applications that are part of the Android Open Source Project.
If you are an iOS Developer, you will develop applications and SDKs primarily in Objective-C and using the iOS SDK.
- Programming experience in either Java, Objective-C or C++.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (either Android or iOS).
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
Specialist domains: Embedded/device systems, mobile optimized websites, mobile web browsers, client application development for Mac (Chrome, WebKit, etc.), third party libraries for either Android or iOS.