Are you looking for a long-term job that allows you to grow your professional profile? Do you have a technology background? Then this opportunity is for you.
We are looking for an IT Associate for a small company, a pharmaceutical wholesaler that is growing and looking to expand its team. An onsite position in the Three Lakes area of Miami, Florida.
This will be an opportunity to learn about the different functions of cross-functional areas within the company. Providing end-user support in multiple areas like business development, security, access control, wiring, apps, desk ticketing, and hardware break/fix.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Technology background, thru studies or experience.
- A+, Network + certifications preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including the ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively.
- Looking for a long-term job and growth.
- Attention to detail.
- Provides first-level support on desktop issues.
- Performs maintenance and upgrades on all workstations and software.
- Provides technology support for all departments.
- Enforces policies to maintain data security.
- Completes training requirements and performs duties within procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to employee onboarding and special projects as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Continually required to sit or stand (using the flexible standing desk) and occasionally required to lift/carry items less than 10 pounds