Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world and they are currently looking for a IT Control Design and Implementation Analyst.
This role will be an integral part of Company’s Group Technology Risks & Compliance team, a team which aims to provide practical hands-on support to all our operations to enable them to design, implement, stabilise and optimise their internal technology control environment.
The IT Control Design and Implementation Analyst will be responsible for identifying and defining effective processes and general controls (including IT General Controls) to mitigate technology risks across the diverse suite of systems and platforms operated at our Headquarters and across our LATAM operations.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Understanding of global business and systems during previous roles in central IT functions and/or business units.
- Ability to absorb new information and assess processes using a risk and control based approach.
- Qualified CISA/CISM, CISSP, CIA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Telecom’s and technology experience are highly desirable as is experience working in emerging markets.
- Assist with scoping of ITGCs and of revenue recognition process and control activities
- Perform and coordinate walk throughs of processes and identify key controls, providing inputs into the Group’s Internal Control manual
- Evaluate existing control design and, where required, recommend improvements and support their implementation
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure that control design improvements are implemented in accordance with agreed timelines
- Act as a liaison between our external consultants and internal stakeholders such as Global Business Process Owners, ERP centre of excellence and Group Internal Audit
- Provide practical advice and support on areas of process, controls and risk within the organisation
- Provide regular progress reports
- Be an ambassador for control improvement across all businesses; promote sharing of knowledge and best practice between businesses
Education / Training
- Master degree in relevant discipline (IT, Information Management, Information Security, Telecommunications).
- + 8 years relevant experience in technology (including IT) process, risk and controls.
- Big 4 Audit experience or Internal Audit experience from a similar corporate business environment.
- Experience of working in a complex multinational and multicultural corporate environments