Our client is a well-recognized semi-custom builder of center-console saltwater fishing boats and catamarans, captivating and enabling sport fishermen and women to pursue their trophies with intuitive designs, superb construction, and exhilarating performance, since 2006.
They are looking for an IT Help Desk to join their team!
You will be responsible for assist in supporting the I.T. infrastructure of our client’s facility from helpdesk to pen-testing. Aim to develop formal I.T. policies and leverage better systems to improve productivity for each part of the organization.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/IS, CS, Cybersecruity or related area
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Great Windows environment experience/certifications – especially on Server 2019
- Sophos ecosystem experience/certifications
- Aruba switching experience
- Ubiquiti ecosystem experience
- Desire to be part of the growing infrastructure to support the company
- Extremely people and detail-oriented, hands-on mentality
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- High intelligence with the ability to apply common sense and previous job knowledge to decision points
- Winning attitude; be a role model leading by example
- Co-manage our helpdesk and remote user support with our existing MSP
- Requisition and deploy new equipment – workstations, printers, surveillance cameras, network equipment, etc.
- Co-test disaster recovery alongside our MSP
- Conduct security awareness training with users and user pen-testing
- Help rollout new items – GPO’s, certificates, applications, etc.
- Create I.T. forms and help draft I.T. policies
Education / Training
- Works seamlessly with the team while fitting in with the company’s culture
- Demonstrates thorough comprehension of instruction by performing desired tasks accurately and timely while delivering high-quality work
- Demonstrates self-starting, ambitious behavior while being eager to learn
- Able to improvise, adapt and overcome
- Maintain minimal time between issue creation and resolution across helpdesk tickets
- Data illustrating security improvements across the organization