We are looking for the next IT Help Desk Tier 1 to join our client, a company founded in 1998 to combine the best ideas in offshore powerboat racing and tournament fishing.
You will be a part of a great team by providing excellent service and resolving all technical issues for their employees, by providing enterprise-level assistance to end user employees.
This role is to be performed on site and is located in Sarasota, FL.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/IS, CS, Cybersecruity or related area.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Great Windows environment experience/certifications – especially on Windows 10+.
- CompTIA+ certificate.
- Help with on-site and remote user support for our developing helpdesk.
- Deploy new equipment with assistance from senior admins – workstations, printers, surveillance cameras, network equipment, etc.
- Conduct onboarding with users.
- Be the eyes and ears on the ground in the facility for all I.T. needs and alerts.
- Working schedule: Monday – Thursday, Friday is required occasionally.
- Opportunities of professional growth.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Paid vacations.