We are looking for an IT Product & Project Manager to work for one of our clients, a start-up company with an innovative digital medicine platform which provides direct access to virtual health care, based in Miami.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, mobile app development, API integrations and web technologies.
- Proven working experience in software product management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Ability to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Proven experience coordinating and supporting vendors efforts.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Become the owner of a revolutionary mobile + web platform to deliver the most convenient virtual healthcare solution to connect patients with a network of board-certified physician 24/7.
- Manage a large and complex project that involves multiple integrations from different vendors / partners.
- Build strong relationship with key external partners to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources:
· Translate marketing and sales strategy into detailed product functional requirements
· Identify functional gaps and manage the process with vendors to improve the products
· Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
· QA and testing to identify bugs and work with the vendor’s developers to resolve all problems before product release.
· Improve overall user experience
Education / Training
- 4+ years in IT experience
- 2+ years of Project Management Experience
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management tools.