Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for an IT Security Compliance Manager to join their team in Panama!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
You will be responsible for Planing, organizing, and managing staff, third parties, to ensure the stable and secure operation of the organization’s IT Security solutions. The responsibilities include selecting, designing, implementing, monitoring, operating and evolving IT Security solutions and platforms.
· IT Security Solutions Roadmap and budget responsibility
· Full lifecycle of IT Security Solutions (Strategy, Design, Implementation, Transition, Operation and Optimization)
· IT Security contract and vendor management – services and products
Qualifications / Requirements
- Successful candidate must have a strong technical background in systems and network security
- Ten years of relevant experience preferred. With five years of systems and network security experience.
- Two years of managerial experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Expertise in assessing technology risks and development of controls to mitigate risks.
- Expertise in key technology domains including, but not limited to: change management, incident and problem management, event management, SDLC and application development, service continuity/availability.
- Experience in key information security domains including: application security, identity and access management, and IT Asset and Configuration management.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Security+. CISA, CISM, or CRISC preferred
- MS, 0365, Linux, Unix, AWS, Azure
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to quickly establish new relationships across the enterprise.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills, are essential.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment interact with employees worldwide.
- Lead design assessments on current technology controls to identify potential improvements.
- Work with key stakeholders within information technology and information security to identify risks and recommend control implementations.
- Define metrics to support operating effectiveness conclusions and enable continuous control monitoring.
- Lead the performance of root-cause analysis on recurring technology-caused events to identify unmitigated risks and areas for control enhancements.
- Review, implement, update and document IT security Roadmap, policies and procedures
- Manage security audits, vulnerability and threat assessments, and directing responses to network or system intrusions
- Ensure compliance requirements (SOX, etc.) are met through implementation and testing of controls
- Up to date on new regulations, compliance requirements, and official guidance from industry-related organizations.
- Drive creative thinking to generate insights, alternatives, and technical terms within key areas of technology.
- Demonstrate ability to consider multiple viewpoints and bring them to consensus
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to IT personnel
- Provide executive management with compliance reports and audit findings