We are a multinational Staffing & Recruiting Firm with specialized focus and niche on Latin American Head Quarters and Regional offices. Our purpose is to add value through fulfillment and engagement to our clients, our candidates and of course within our organization.
We are looking for a Jr. Account Manager, to develop and maintain strong relationships with our customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
If you are passionate, relentless, goals oriented, and looking to work hard and get great compensation from it, this is your opportunity!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Great Communication Skills
- Goal oriented
- Customer Service Oriented
- To maintain and build strong long-term relationships with CEOs, COOs, Director of HR, CFOs for LATAM or Regional HQs of large and mid-size multinationals
- To deeply understand clients’ corporate culture and needs to be matched with needed skills and intangibles and guarantee successful placements
- To develop solutions to add value to our clients through staffing & recruiting
- To work hand-in-hand with the recruiting and sales teams to guarantee quality of service, deliverables and exceed client’s expectations
- To continuously follow-up with existing clients and bring new Job Orders from those existing clients
- To generate new business and meet sales goals
- To interview top candidates and make sure ASAP’s purpose and promise of add value through fulfilment and engagement are being kept
- To present just top talent to our clients
- To provide clients and candidates with superior Quality of Service
- To continuously follow-up with clients and placed professionals to check status, adaption and on-boarding needs
- To maintain Clients’ Organizational Chart up to date
- To grow client based relationships with additional departments & hiring managers
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, Master in Human Resources or SHRM Certifications Highly preferred
- 3-7 years of experience in Human Resources or in sales targeting Human Resources verticals (benefits, HR related BI, HR consulting services)
ASAP is a family owned growing organization with operations in LATAM and USA (South Florida). ASAP develops partnerships with multinationals Fortune 500, Midsize and young companies to become their strategic partner for all their Staffing & Recruiting needs.
ASAP’s structure, size and ownership merges the best of all, creating a great corporate environment were team members become family, jobs transforms into careers, to-dos into commitments, work into fun and opportunities become reality.
As a growing organization we are looking to add new members to our Miami team, specifically individuals that have the vision of been part of something bigger than themselves, who sees no limits and obstacles but opportunities, and who feels passion for new challenges.