Our client is a market leader in high tech medical Implants, Devices, Equipment and Instruments for Endoscopy, Joint Replacements, Trauma, Spine and Sports Medicine in Latin America, and they are looking for a Jr. FP&A Analyst.
This role will be working directly with President/Owner of the company, supporting effective decision-making through a strong understanding of accounting principles, applied financial processes and business operations.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High degree of proficiency in Excel required, experience with enterprise software systems (JD Edwards) strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel Skills (Pivots, V-lookups, Charts) and Microsoft Office products
- Strong and deep accounting knowledge (GAAP, Working Capital, P&L)
- Ability to work independently on a wide variety of projects
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data is required
- Highly results-oriented with ability to demonstrate impeccable integrity and honesty.
- Ability to manage competing priorities within a dynamic environment.
- A constant learner, flexibility to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Fully bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Partners with cross functional leadership to drive efficiency and target cost savings initiatives through accurate forecasting and detailed, insightful analysis of historical financial performance
- Supports executive decision-making through business cases, scenario modeling, cost and efficiency analyses and ad hoc reporting
- Prepares benchmarking analyses and reports to assist in strategy development
- Building presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Participates in ad-hoc projects, reporting and strategic initiatives as necessary
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Support organization’s budget and operations plans, including all monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, including financial reports to the board of directors and its committees as needed
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Finance/Business major preferred)
- + 4 years of experience