Do you love to use engineering and manufacturing methodologies to further develop a product?
You will join a great company that manufactures and sells semi-custom saltwater fishing boats and is looking for a talented Junior Product Engineer.
As a Junior Product Engineer you will create detailed documentation of the boat build for new models, analyze current manufacturing processes and design tools and methods to implement more efficient production lines.
Also, implement testing and evaluation of new and existing mechanical systems and components as necessary to ensure effective and robust design and create tools and jigs to aid production with component placement, among others.
For this role, you will be offered a benefits package including healthcare insurance, paid vacation and federal holidays.
This position is located at Opa Locka, Florida. It is ok if you are open to relocating
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in marine manufacturing.
- Minimum of 2 years at a trade school of a 4-year bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of general boating systems.
- Experience with 3D CAD software, preferably Rhino 5 +
- Understanding of best manufacturing practices.