Our client is a company that offers wealth advisory solutions, and right now they are looking for a Relationship Manager to be responsible for managing every aspect of the relationship with wealth advisors and asset managers that utilize the company’s platform. Advocate for clients and collaborate with all the teams to make sure they continue to deliver exceptional client experiences to every user.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A positive attitude is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Develop a great understanding of the firm, the solution, and your clients’ business models.
- Dedicated problem solver with critical thinking skills that can identify root causes.
- Can translate complex topics into client-friendly responses.
- Able to deliver difficult messages when necessary.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to multitask and deliver results on schedule.
- Takes ownership of responsibilities, works well with general supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advocate for your clients internally.
- Initiate regular touchpoints to proactively seek feedback and identify trouble spots.
- Handle daily support functions for advisors, account setup, and manager onboarding.
- Issue triage, management, and resolution.
- Develop a strong relationship with clients.
- Work across departments to solve client issues.
- Manage client education.