Our client is a leader in distributing niche & premium brands in North America and manufacturer. They specializes in exclusive and official distribution for high end and affordable fragrances.
They are currently looking for an energetic, responsible and trustworthy person to join their team as Logistic Coordinator, in Hialeah!
You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes. You will supervise a team of warehouse staff or other logistics specialists.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High school diploma required.
- 3-5 years of experience
- English – Spanish speaker
- Operational know-how
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of warehouse environment
- Advanced competency in all aspects of business administration
- Strategic Planning Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills (prioritize, plan, assign, and control)
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment and culture
- Work well in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment under pressure#LI-ZV1
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments
- Order fulfilment verification
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Manage and develop logistics staff
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
- Manage Online Store fulfillment