Qualifications / Requirements
The logistics professional will oversee the warehouse efficiency, supervising global logistics by a good relationship with vendors and the workflows, tracking, contracting, pricing, and building the ocean pricelist activities.
- Leading and planning the strategies of the logistics team by working hand in hand with sales, Quality, production, and customer service departments.
- Oversee the warehouse stock, shipments, inventories and forecast the stored lots.
- Management of inland transports to ship goods to customers.
- Update prices, approve invoices, production orders, and monitor the tracking system
- Control materials: pallets, labels, plastic film to strap drums.
- Checking the labels printed by technicians and forklifts’ daily maintenance.
- Improving land transportation bids and costs
- Checking the weight for the containers received from the port and the loaded tanker trucks.
- Scanning of shipping documents after each shipment and sending it to Customer Service.
- Advise the Quality Manager of problems related to Quality when discharging or shipping the goods.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree needed.
- Management, detail-oriented, flexible, hard work, time management, multicultural, and commitment skills
- At least 6- 8 years in a similar position
- Proficient in Excel and SAP skills.