Our client is a Sports and Energy supplements company with a great corporate culture, right now they are looking for a Office Administrator Distribution Coordinator, located in Los Angeles, California.
The Office Administrator (OA) is responsible for providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks for our company owned DSD team. Work as liaison between the local region and company’s accounting, human resource and legal departments as well as our CO-DSD Operations and report to the National CO-DSD Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Work collaboratively across the organization, share best practices, lead by example and adhere to Company standards
- Professional representation of the company and its brands when in the market
- Prior customer service, human resources, office management, and accounting experience preferred
- Direct Store Delivery or Route Accounting experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong technical skills with smartphone technology
- Strong organizational skills as demonstrated by an ability to set and handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional time management skills and punctuality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Manage all office administrative activities, including daily mail and FedEx/UPS Package deliveries and shipments, ordering of office supplies, maintenance of office equipment, and other day-to-day office operations
- Provide support to the company’s sales team and accounting department with daily route paperwork, customer account inquiries
- Utilize the Encompass Route Accounting System (“Encompass”) to help facilitate routes’ needs per location and support throughout the day – opening new accounts, adjusting pricing, and so on
- Act as liaison between CO-DSD sales team and HR department for simple requests/needs, payroll questions, documentation requests, and so on
- Professionally answers all incoming office phone calls and ensures all calls are directed accordingly
- Ensure proper filing and follow proper record retention policy of pertinent documents
- Plan, coordinate and organize various meetings and events
- Code and obtain GM approval for all Operating Expenses
- Where applicable, support sales with Tell-Sell calling duties, account questions
- Assist employees to maintain records required for compliance with internal policy, State and Federal regulations including driver logs, mileage records, trainings and other records required
- Support the regional administrative needs of the National DSD Manager
- Work with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Education / Training
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years of experience