The Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of the regional brand strategy into the local markets for the different sectors of business. Other responsibilities include helping to deliver expected sales, profit and other key business targets. This position helps to drive business results by providing tactical support through planning and executing key initiatives for the Latin American and Caribbean division. Therefore, the incumbent needs strong execution and implementation skills, communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, the ability to work with a diverse group of people from various functions, the ability to multi-task, as well as the flexibility to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Executing the annual operating plan and the overall strategy set from a centralized marketing resource
- Forecasting the brand volume, in conjunction with the sales, supply chain, analytics and finance teams.
- Tracking and analyzing the business on an ongoing basis, and making course correction recommendations as needed.
- Assist in delivering quarterly and annual sales, profit and market share versus targets.
- Co-managing the brands budget with the Marketing Director
- Act as the project leader for daily marketing projects
- Execute Brand Advertising, in conjunction with the advertising agency.
- Assist in the development of consumer promotions with the Integrated Marketing team.
- Execute the commercialization process and launching Innovation.
- Collaborate with Mexico Marketing team to identify and implement research needs
Education / Training
Minimum education required: Bachelor degree in Marketing, BA or related degree.
Years of relevant experience: 5+ years of marketing or related experience.
Master Degree in Marketing and/or MBA desired.
Bilingual in English & Spanish