Our client is a logistics software development company, right now they are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to lead operations and execution of integrated marketing campaigns. You will design, develop and implement scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing and database management.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience with ABM, Inbound Marketing, event technology, web analytics, and sales
enablement technologies are required.
- Certified in Marketo – minimum of three certificates.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics. Certification is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with data visualization software (i.e. Tableau, Chartio)
- Demonstrated leadership in applying marketing technology to improve execution and contribute to company growth
- An analytical mind and an eye for detail, so nothing falls through the cracks
- Calculated risk taker with a problem-solving attitude
- First-rate project management, teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills; comfort interacting at all levels of the organization.
- Manage all aspects of the marketing technology stack including Marketo, the marketing automation platform
- Support sales and marketing in their optimal use of marketing technology to drive revenue generation and ensure a consistent customer experience
- Establish and optimize marketing processes that ensure operations at peak efficiency with flawless execution
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for improvement
- Continually improve and optimize data quality to be sure the company is executing on the best data possible
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize marketing and sales
- Act as a custodian of the company’s customer experience – ensuring prospects and customers receive the right amount of messaging. Including compliance with data and privacy regulations.
Education / Training
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Comp Science.