Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Media Analytics & Performance Specialist to join their team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
We are looking for an expert with relevant depth experience in at least one of the following areas: digital performance data analytics, customer journey measurements and tools, digital planning and modeling, attribution development and business case studies.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Marketing or business administration, digital and engineer Masters Degree marketing or MBA
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications, or related field. Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience in brand management, digital performance, creative content, and overall marketing planning
• Proved experience as marketing or brand in a regional/LATAM environment
• Proven experience and expertise in acquisition, growth and digital performance
• Adept at working in a data driven, fast moving environments with a bias for action
• Proven success in developing and scaling a consumer brand
• English – Intermediate
• High energy and action-oriented
• A history of leading teams to successful outcomes
• An aggressive self-starter but still a humble team player with a collaborative style
• Skilled at developing and managing direct reports with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across various departments
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and report directly to the executive teams & Regional ecosystems
• Strong analytical and data driven decision-making skills, highly data-driven and metrics focused leader with a history of implementing best in class marketing processes and systems to enable effective high growth
• Proficient in setting sales targets and forecasts
• A passion for building memorable brands and driving aggressive growth strategies
• Attention to detail and data driven with strong intuition for the customer’s perspective
• Proven ability to recruit, retain, and motivate high performing and distributed marketing teams
• Relevant depth of experience in at least one of the following areas: Digital performance data analytics, customer journey measurements and tools, digital planning and modeling, attribution development, business case studies
• Leads performance initiatives and contributes to closing engagement by identifying potential opportunities in the media performance.
• Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most impactful opportunities and challenges.
• Build solutions and actionable insights that will help internal groups to grow their portfolios and customer engagement in their core business
• Partner with peers in other functional areas (product, sales, risk, innovation, countries) and across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Tigo Money resources
• Produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve campaigns performance, boost growth, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the verticals and segments
• Ability to effectively manipulate and analyze large data sets (First, Second and Third party data) to determine meanings insights and recommendations for clients using MarkTech to implement Analytical Tools
• Experience managing a team of experts in digital analytical tools, and understanding of the potential and limitations of each area of analysis including Web analytics, Visualization tools, Database clients, statistical tools, etc
• Ability and experience using display/dashboarding tools to easily provide access to Key stakeholders to data & information