The Global Business Support Systems (BSS) Senior Solution Architect, has complete ownership of the relationship between Factory and their dedicated portfolio (IT Landscape and Human resources) around BSS Landscape. Will be direct accountable individual for the entire BSS delivery strategy for multiple solutions under his/her responsibility, guaranteeing time to market and within budget. The goal is to gain a complete understanding of the clients’ needs and effectively delivering End to End solution to meet markets needs under industry standards and costs.
Qualifications / Requirements
· The BSS Senior Solution Architect will be required to deliver End-to-End Solutions for the products, creating winning proposals and successfully delivering within budget, based upon a DevSecOps delivery strategy, for BSS Landspace.
· The BSS Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for the factory strategy of regional or global solutions meeting Tigo standards and protocols for Software development lifecycle, quality, consumer experience, data exchange, communications, software and interconnection for information systems, around BSS landscape.
· The BSS Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for the BSS roadmap of products ensuring roll out on time and ensuring roll out in the markets under Tigo quality standards.
· The BSS Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the multiple solutions, around BSS landscape, and needs to show detailed knowledge of the processes involved at each stage of project planning and execution, as well as methods for resolving issues that can occur throughout.
· The BSS Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for ensures that all development practices are in compliance with the employer’s best practices policies and procedures.
· The BSS Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for the communicating to the markets and categories about all products in the BSS roadmap ensuring engagement among categories-factory-supply chain local and global.
· The BSS Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for identify the appropriate BSS software solutions and documentation based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
· The BSS Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for maintain and evolve OSS software solutions documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
· The BSS Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for ensure the overall integrity of the BSS software solutions, around BSS and OSS IT Landscape, and validates it against the system specification.
· The BSS Senior Solution Architect will be responsible to coordinate efforts with all the operations to maximize resources and standardized BSS solutions, based upon new DevSecOps strategy.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science (preferable), related field (System Engineer, IS Engineer, Information Systems Engineer, IT Engineer, Network Systems Engineer) or management.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience working in the IT industry (Telcos).
· Understanding BSS systems around Fix and Mobile telco architecture.
· Understanding of DevOps, DevSecOps and “agile” principles.
· Understanding project management principles.
· Be familiar with UML specifications.
· Experience in management and contracts (Software factory preferably)
· Strong knowledge and solid experience in Business Processes for Telco’s (eTOM Model preferably)
· Strong knowledge and solid experience in processes and applications (Telco domain)
· Deep understanding of BSS system architecture and related components, e.g. CRM, Sales management, online channel, order management and fulfilment, Billing.
· Deep understanding of BSS related 3GPP standards, wealth practical experiences on integration with core network via standard protocol, and provision.
· Understanding ITIL policies and procedures
· Knowledge in developing and maintaining DevOps teams.
· Knowledge and experience in project management. Must have very strong skills in Project Initiation especially in requirements gathering, understanding the level of detail required to proceed with any project, project estimation, planning and rapid mobilization.
· Good understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities
· Experience in link and apply complex technologies to business strategies. Comprehend complex, technical subjects.
· Experience on previous Digital Transformation Programs on Telcos (minimum Tier 2/Tier 3).
· Understanding ISO standards in general and specific in UML.