Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are looking for a “OSB/MTH Architect ” to work at locally at Panama.
Qualifications / Requirements
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: - Knowledge of DC/IC - Experience implementing microservices using Kubernetes - Development in one of these programming languages: Python, Java, NodeJs, Go - Experience in consumption and exposure of REST and OpenApi services - Manage projects with external suppliers - Design and implement new functionalities required by the business - Experience in agile methodology
Take full responsibility for the design aspects of all stages of the IT systems life cycle, including research, analysis, specification, design, development, construction, testing, maintenance, updating , transition, operation and improvement.
- Production process of a process map of all processes and their high-level interfaces, to ensure integration, consistency and continuity in all processes.
- Design secure and resilient technology architectures that meet all current and anticipated future IT requirements of the organization
- Ensure that the design of all processes, roles, responsibilities and documentation is regularly reviewed and audited for efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
- Design measurement methods and metrics to support continuous improvement of service delivery and all supporting processes.
- Translate logical designs into physical designs, taking into account business requirements, target environments, processes, performance requirements, existing systems and services, and any potential security-related issues.
- Work with capacity management and review IT traffic volumes and requirements, identifying trends in traffic flows and service levels.
- Review IT costs compared to external service providers, new developments and new services, initiate proposals to change IT design where appropriate cost reductions and benefits can be achieved, in consultation with the financial management of IT services
- When necessary, evaluate changes for conformance to design principles, including attendance at CAB meetings, if applicable.