Our Client, a Life Insurance Agency, is looking for a New Business Executive Assistant, who will be responsible for processing new business applications, in a timely and efficient manner, from associates in the core, detached office and also broker contracts.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proficient use of computers.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Detail oriented.
- Applied understanding of new business process
To deliver support to the agents and general agent for the complete sales cycle to include:
- Review all applications for accuracy and completeness in a timely manner
- Reports and requirements ordered and received in a timely manner
- Prompt and professional communication with agents regarding incomplete/incorrect application submission
- Perform application data entry
- Perform New Agent training
- Consult with all producers regarding on-going training as needed
- Daily follow up of pending business
- Policies reported in an accurate and timely manner
- Additional support as requested