Our client is a Litigation Law Firm and they are currently looking for an Office Assistant with basic Bookkeeping knowledge.
Qualifications / Requirements
The Office Assistant is in charge of handling all of the administrative duties in order for the law firm to run smoothly. Providing administrative support to executives and bookkeeping as needed.
- Management of Office basic duties
- Provide administrative support
- Answering phones, handling calendars and agendas, filing, etc.
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies and restocking as needed
- Solid understanding of accounting and knowledge of Quickbooks
- Experience in A/P, A/R, payroll, and invoicing
- Complete functionality in both English and Spanish or English and French, including ability to write correctly
- Advanced handling of MS Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skil
Education / Training
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Quickbooks
- Minimum of 2 years working as an administrative assistant in an office environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required