Your office and administrative skills make you highlight? Your organizational skills are great? Do you have awesome Bookkeeping skills and are you looking for a friendly and warming company culture and work environment? If that is so then keep ready because you might have found a great job as an Office Manager!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education
- and experience.
- 2+ years of previous experience in office management.
- Advanced skills in Google Suite
- Proficient to advanced in other standard business applications and financial systems (e.g., expense management, travel, etc)
- Fluent in English reading, writing, and speaking
- Tech-savvy and great with computers
- Well versed in Quickbooks Online
- AA Degree is Business Management, Accounting or related field
- Supports maintenance of the department finances and budget related to administrative and clerical expenses, including office equipment and supplies, travel costs, etc.
- Processing payroll, reports for the managers, bookkeeping on QuickBooks Online, data entry for new customers
- Onboarding new employees with software licenses, computer hardware, and training materials
- Acts as a liaison with other departments. Handles confidential, sensitive, non-routine information and explains policies, when necessary, requiring the application of independent judgment and discretion.
- Coordinates with and oversees the Virtual Assistants in support of the Design Department
- Works independently and meets with Department Heads for budgetary needs.