The Operations Coordinator is the principle liaison between the warehouse, customer service and operations. This position monitors the order volume and distribution center workflow to ensure timely order fulfilment Also monitors inventory levels and ensures that all inventory transactions are timely and accurate. Works with Customer Service to troubleshoot and resolve service problems and reports to Operations Manager
Qualifications / Requirements
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS: Current Drivers License
3 to 5 years of warehouse lead or coordinator experience.
The work is performed in an office and warehouse environment; moderate noise.
Hazards: Occasion exposure to warehouse equipment.
- Monitors daily order flow based upon review of the open orders in the Infotrax system. Ensure 24 hour turnaround of all orders. Communicates with warehouse to resolve order delays.
- Performs inventory transactions in Infortrax system to record receipt of product, daily sales, returns and adjustments.
- Liaises with Customer Service and warehouse to resolve order filling and/or shipping problems.
- Monitors inventory levels of products and supplies. Notifies Manager of Operations when reorder points have been reached.
- Routinely visits warehouse to review workflow activity, to ensure that order fulfillment procedures are followed and to train employees on new programs and procedures.
- Produces operations reports as requested by Management.
- Performs other operations related duties as instructed by Manager of Operations.
- Supervisory: none
Education / Training
High School Diplom
- Experience in warehousing and logistics.
- Hands-on experience with computers and inventory management software.
- The ability to develop effective relationships and to communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a business startup environment.