Our client is a supplementary company with a great corporate culture, right now they are looking for an Operations Manager. They are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive their vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health-promoting beverages and nutrition! They are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Speak, hear, and understand instructions
- Frequently transition between walking and sitting
- Occasionally stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Oversee the operations of an approximately 10,000-20,000 sq. ft. facility, by consistently analyzing and improving the facility’s systems and procedures to increase efficiency while maintaining safety and the quality of deliverables. This includes, without limitation, managing inventory, fleet, warehouse, personnel, Foods Safety Programs, and day-to-day operations in a manner geared towards operational excellence.
- Manage and continually strive to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operations services in support of the sale’s department. Improve operations systems, process, and policies to support the organization’s mission as the industry’s Fastest growing energy drink.
- Manage accurate inventory levels by forecasting demand, evaluating potential shortages and determining the most cost-effective method for ensuring timely delivery of all product needs.
- Input product orders into SAP as well Encompass and resolve variances reported by this software to ensure accurate inventory reporting.
- Manage and ensure proper warehouse rotation of product to execute FEFO (First-Expired, First Out) policy while meeting Account Manager and customer needs.
- Conduct daily inventory of all product and check accuracy of count by utilizing SAP as well as encompass. Rectify variances at time of discovery.
- Hire, train, supervise and develop all warehouse employees. Manage performance through feedback, coaching, corrective counseling and discipline, and performance reviews. Align with Director of Sales on the timely handling and management of performance issues.
- Manage fleet’s maintenance schedule to cost-effectively minimize disruption to product deliveries by coordinating preventive maintenance for all the company delivery vehicles.
- Routinely inspect the company vehicles to examine cleanliness, damage, and/or wear and tear of the vehicle and arrange for non-routine repairs, as appropriate, with minimal disruption to operations.
- Monitor and coordinate all vehicle accidents with the maintenance service provider and insurance carrier.
Education / Training
- High School Diploma or GED required