ASAP is a growing international privately own Staffing & Recruiting firm. ASAP SERVICES is the local branch for the ASAP Group in South Florida, providing temporary staff and headhunting services to Fortune 500, large multinational and mid-small size companies, mainly, in the Telecommunications, Banking, CPG (F&B and Cosmetics) and Distribution industries.
This is a key role for the company, will report directly to the Co-Founder & Managing Director, has no direct reports but, indirectly, every vertical [Sales, Recruitment, Marketing and Accounting/Finance] will report to and work with the Operations Manager.
We offer great compensation and benefits, other perks include working from home and USD bonuses.
If interested please, send (firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume along with a 1 page write-up on why you are interested on this opportunity and why you believe you are the best person for the role.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5-10 years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Fully bilingual [English & Spanish] with excellent communication skills (spoken & written)
- Organization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Make sure all insurance policies (General Liability, EPLI, Workers Comp, Etc.) are active and align with company needs and in compliance with clients needs and requirements
- Negotiate with Insurance providers and brokers lower premiums and fees possible
- Make sure company is in compliance with IRS (Internal Revenue Service), FL Dept. of Revenue, FL Dept. of Labor, and Federal, State and Local regulations
- Make sure all employee files and collected information is in compliance with Federal, State and Local regulations
- Make sure processes and procedures are in compliance with Federal, State and Local regulations
- To negotiate pricing and service/product offering with vendors for:
- Job Boards
- Job Postings
- Systems & Platforms
- Track and manage operational KPIs
- To participate in monthly meetings to deliver previous month results and plans to meet strategic goals