Our client is a Marketing technology company, right now they are looking for an Outside sales executive to be responsible for outbound lead generation and relationship building, running end-to-end sales cycles and closing transactions, and prospecting calls and emails.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to quickly learn and use Mobile applications; Loyalty Marketing business and work independently, and within a lead generation team, to achieve prospecting goals
- Ability to make a professional presentation of yourself and the product.
- Proven success in running end-to- end sales cycles and closing transactions.
- Ability to sell and be persuasive, and able to repetitively overcome objections from
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Excellent telephone and personal computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization, time management and planning skills.
- May be required to follow-up with customers during early mornings, evenings and
- Assertive, yet consultative and results orientated with a contagious competitive attitude.
- Highly energetic and internally motivated.
- Bilingual (Spanish, English).
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned quota targets by promoting and selling
- Identify and manage leads by maintaining lead tracking system; determine decision
makers and best time to call.
- Qualify leads during outbound calling. Identify next steps necessary to gain their
business and schedule discovery meetings.
- Ability to present and run successful discovery meetings with action items and next
steps to final close.
- Maintain customer relationship from pre-sales through post-sale calls, while ensuring
- Participate in training sessions, meetings and other professional developmental
- Attend team meetings concerning sales, targets, forecasts and goals.
- Maintain up-to- date CRM customer records, reports and transactions.
Education / Training
- Bachelors degree.
- 3 + years of outbound B2B/Advertising Sales experience with proven track record of
- Sales Hunter and successful closer, deeply entrenched in the digital space.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone to a high volume of
prospects throughout the workday.
- Intermediate computer skills including use of prospect management software, the web
and other common office equipment and software.