Be the next face to the clients of an international company with over 10 years in the American Market, specializing in the manufacturing of eco-friendly tiles in Florida.
They are looking for their next Outside Sales Representative, a results-driven person who will actively seek out and engage their own customer’s portfolio and new prospects. This is a growing company that is looking for people that will grow with them, a long-term commitment both ways.
So if you have experience in the industry or related ones, managing a wide portfolio of clients, and are looking for a long-term job to develop your career, then this opportunity is for you.
If you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can start a conversation about what you are looking for
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in outside sales in the same industry.
- Own customer portfolio (distributors and/or showrooms)
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Basic Spanish (understand and exchange information in a simple way).
- Own car.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Highly motivated.
- Team effort.
- A person with excellent communication (both written and oral) skills, initiative, pro-active, capable of multi-task, organized, and involved in the company goals.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a Plus.
- Generate new leads.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling/visiting.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with the manager.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional/product trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.