An international manufacturer of tiles like mosaics, glass tiles, stone tiles, porcelain tiles, wall tiles, and porcelain slabs, is looking for its next Outside Sales Representative in Florida. This company is looking for a bilingual and results-driven person who will actively seek out and engage their own customer’s portfolio and new prospects.
📍 Home-base, anywhere in Florida.
This is a growing company that is looking for people that will grow with them. So if you have experience in the industry or related ones, managing a wide portfolio of clients, and are looking for a long-term job to develop your career, then this opportunity is for you.
If you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity contact me at email@example.com so we can start a conversation about what you are looking for
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in outside sales in the same industry.
- Own customer portfolio (distributors and/or showrooms)
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Basic Spanish (understand and exchange information in a simple way).
- Own car.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Highly motivated.
- Team effort.
- A person with excellent communication (both written and oral) skills, initiative, pro-active, capable of multi-task, organized, and involved in the company goals.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a Plus.
- Generate new leads.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling/visiting.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with the manager.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional/product trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.