Our client is currently a top builder and promoter brand company for industries like retail, sport wearing, embroiderers, online retailers, fashion, product distributors, and other diverse types of businesses
Serving as the most effective and trusted one-stop-shop solution, our client offers more than 5,000 styles from 50+ brands of classic and trending apparel plus promotional merchandise by guiding and delivering an amazing customer experience through a highly engaged team.
The most important thing to our client is to keep building and establishing partnerships and trust for branded products and services in the retail industry
Qualifications / Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to use Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, effectively prioritize and manage time
- Demonstrated ability to carry out special assignments and tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency with a results orientation
- An enthusiastic and energetic approach
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent sales skills (SPIN selling) and product merchandising skills
- Effective, engaging presentations skills
- Ability to train and demonstrate the use, features, and benefits of our website
- Excellent analytical skills; able to access the financial impact of a decision
- Able to develop written strategic plans
- Willing to travel (2-4 days per week)
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for managing complete relationships with our client’s customers in a geographic area (San Francisco and Fresno) and growing sales within assigned accounts
- Develops relationships with all sales, customer service, and merchandising representatives in the account; Understands the end-user customer’s needs and buying patterns; Conducts one on one meetings with sales representatives to uncover opportunities; Responsible for proactive and creative solutions sets; Engages in end-user meetings.
- Develops relationships with all relevant constituents within their accounts (finance, marketing, operations, production, etc.).
- Works with marketing to plan and create programs and support materials to drive Private Label sales within their territory. This could include flyers, promotions, incentive programs, and events.
- Understands the customer go-to-market strategy and knows customer programs, remerchandising schedule, and method of managing, renewing, refreshing, and fulfilling.
- Responsible for new product launch line presentations and sales plans.
Education / Training
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Reimbursement of services/equipment, and travel expenses
- Work from Home (and willing to travel)