Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Payments & Electronics Recharge Engineer to join their team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
We are looking for a person focused on the support of applications related to payments and recharges, with technical knowledge for this function
Qualifications / Requirements
• Technical knowledge of systems
• Oracle, SQL
• Windows and Unix operating systems
• Knowledge of programming languages (Desirable)
• 1+ years of experience
• Basic / intermediate English
• Competences: learning, teamwork, attitude
• Systems Engineer or Telecommunications Engineer
• Provide support to the different applications related to recharges and invoice payments.
• Ensure the stability and availability of each of the applications supported by the area.
• Perform analysis of the improvements / corrections that must be applied to the different systems and processes.
• Through basic knowledge in Unix, provide support to the applications on this platform.
• Through knowledge of SQL, Oracle, perform different analyzes on databases: Customer squares, verification of management processes, delinquencies, customer actions.
• Be responsible for applying the best practices and validations on the processes executed at night or at dawn, ensuring the stability of the applications once any work is finished.
• Ensure debugging, alarms, controls, stability of the applications, on the assigned duty days.
• Manage the different activities in the area, such as OTs, Folios, Jiras, etc.
• Flexibility to work flexible hours (on-call)