Our client is a family-owned operated full service residential and commercial real state management firm with over twenty years in the market and is one of the leading development and property management firms in New York and South Florida.
They are currently looking for a Personal and Administrative Assistant to join their team in Sunrise, Florida.
You will be responsible for enforcing work flow of day to day operations in the office while organizing and maintaining company/customer files, reporting directly to top Management.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience as personal assistant, office administrator
- Experience in Real State industry, is a plus
- Great Communication Skills (spoken and written)
- Tech Savyy – Profficiency with MS Office
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Scan all incoming documents from mail and deliver to correct division.
- Answer incoming calls for company and direct to correct division.
- Keep log and best market price on all office inventory orders.
- Make sure all paperwork is scanned and placed in the correct location in RM daily.
- Responsible for complete and accurate data entry of information into the rental management CRM.
- Responsible for creating, organizing and managing the documents in the customer file.
- Enforce the documentation standards using the transaction checklist and SOP manuals.
- Participation at company events.
- Survey and feedback on process and service improvements.