One of our clients, a media company engaged in the production, distribution, and marketing of Pay TV channels in the U.S. Hispanic market, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Panama, Central America, and the Caribbean is looking for a PR Client Services Coordinator to join their team! The position will be responsible for preparing and coordinating distribution of information and material from the company to the company’s clients, managing events and maintaining the social media accounts.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent communications skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to travel
- Strong team work orientation
- Public Relations
- Write press releases in both English and Spanish.
- Maintains public relations database up to date.
- Update company websites with press releases, background pictures, videos, news and other relevant information.
- Responsible for maintaining social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus) up to date. Maintain Wikipedia pages for President and company up to date
- Establish and maintain relationships with PR agencies, media information channels and other organizations as instructed by management.
- Represent company at activities and/or events as instructed by management
- Client Support
- Maintain relationships with company clients’ events (Call Centers and others), ensuring a high-quality presence, availability of the most updated information for our channels etc.
- Responsible for the development, production and inventory of sales and promotional material (premiums, posters, catalogs, banners, tablecloths, etc.)
- Support the companies’ industry trade show participation (MIPCOM, MIPTV, NAPTE, LA Screening, etc.) as needed.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Maintain records of expenses for all events and purchases.
- Keep binder for co-sponsor paperwork.
Education / Training
- BA – Business or related field
- 2+ years experience