A new company offers integrated solutions of engineering, procurement and construction services as well as Procurement and Supply of special equipment for the Oil & Gas Sector. Right now, they are looking for a Procurement Analyst to join their team. If you are waiting to take the next step, to keep your career growing, this is a great opportunity for you!.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3 – 5 years of experience with procurement and purchasing.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry (required).
- Bilingual English/ Spanish (preferred).
- Evaluate vendors based on price, quality, availability, reliability and technical support
- work with other departments and determine the organization’s needs by participating in the development of specifications; studying sales records, inventory levels, replenishment cycles and product lead time; and assessing supply-side market conditions.
- Get different quotes and evaluate the best option for the company
- prepare reports on each vendor, product and service to submit for review
- Issue bids and negotiate contract terms
- Oil & Gas Industry.