Our client, a company that specializes chemicals manufacturing and distribution, is looking for a Procurement Coordinator to manage a group of Vendor account. Including negotiating price quotations, inland freight, processing orders and inventory control. As well as dealing with other factors such as sustainability, risk management, and ethical issues.
- Manage supplier relation.
- Prepares and send purchase orders or bid requests.
- Search for new suppliers.
- Provide sales with most economical and or product that best fits the customer requirements.
- Optimize cost structure services for the best price and value
- Inventory management.
- Negotiate pricing with Vendor in a timely manner.
- Negotiate and arrange for transportation for purchased products.
- Track the status of orders.
- Review Purchase orders to determine product, cost, and quantities required are correct.
- Ensure order confirmation accuracy.
- Contact vendors when there is a discrepancy with an invoice.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries, resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Provide forecast to key suppliers to meet the business needs and maintain inventory levels.
- File and resolve claims with Vendors and freight carrier.
- Negotiate and establish rates with inland freight carriers.
- Review/ match delivery receipts against the purchase orders, to ensure product, quantity, and weight are accurate.
- Build strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers.
- Ensure payment terms are managed and optimized in favor of the company resulting in improved cash flows.
- Comply 100% with of Code of Business Conduct.
Education / Training
- Bilingual English & Spanish.