Our client is a global telecommunications infrastructure company, right now they are looking for a Procurement Support.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Very organized and detailed oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual English & Spanish (required) both verbal and written (Portuguese is a plus).
- Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
Provide support to telecom services supply chain. Following are the main activities to be performed:
- Purchase Orders Requests: Generate requests in ERP. Follow up approval process. Provide documental support to complete the process.
- Cost Recognition: Process good receipts in ERP. Calculate available PO balances. Trigger supplemental POs when needed.
- Reporting: Based on systems information prepare and update monthly costs reports.
Review reports for anomalies and other inconsistencies.
- Generate ad-hoc reports.
- SLA Credit Control: Based on performance reports from NOC, follow up and control SLA credits from providers.
Reconcile vendor credits backlog.
- Other activities: Work coordinately with peers and internal customers in different countries.
- Keep an organized filing system of contracts and service orders.
- Maintain Sharepoint sites.
- Assist in other general and administrative tasks.
Education / Training
- Administrative and Accounting experience required.
- ERP (SAP) and Sharepoint experience desired.