Our client, an innovative social marketing company within the beauty Industry, is currently looking for a Product Expert to be responsible for elevating our client’s to a world class training organization measured by the growth and development of its sales force.
Objectives will be achieved through a creative approach to planning, organizing, leading and building a product training program, and developing and implementing a comprehensive set of materials to support our network of Independent Distributors
Qualifications / Requirements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on training and/or organizational development
- Five years or more experience in hair care, cosmetics and/or nutraceuticals
- Expert knowledge of hair, cosmetic properties and market; with passion for product; and hair expertise
- Requires working knowledge of various educational and training media, experience in training facilitation and curriculum development
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute learning initiatives from start to finish. Ability to maintain strategic perspective yet works on a tactical level
- Must be a good listener with the capability to give and receive feedback, establish trust and rapport, see the “big picture”, and be able to work in a team environment
- Candidate must demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, collaboration, project management, problem solving, and change management
- Excellent skills with computer applications including MS Office, PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously without a decrease in effectiveness
- Highly creative and high-energy personality
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal direction
- Must be able to travel as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops training materials and programs to meet the needs of each learning platform including in person, video, print, etc.
- Develops creative and engaging training methods to enable richer learning in a mobile learning environment, including webinars, blogs, social media and videos
- Manages the implementation of policies and procedures related to various training and educational programs for Independent Distributors
- Deploys and supervises the planning and implementation of product training programs
- Collects metrics to evaluate training delivered to ensure consistency, quality and effectiveness
- Identifies “core competencies” and best-selling practices for Independent Distributors
- Manages and responds to the social media Q&A forum and corporate email for product specific inquiries from Independent Distributors
- Produces training materials, visual presentations and support documents, and manuals.
- Surveys hair trends & market via salon/stylist interactions, beauty shows, etc